Skip to main content

Sports in the year 2024

VIT Chennai: My Kick-Start Day

25th July
Having my bag packed up a day earlier I placed the dress I have to wear on a table beside my bed and went to sleep with thousands of expectations and a bit of nervousness. When I went curious into my dream, my mom woke me up. I got freshed up and got ready. Me and my dad rushed to the bus stop that I didn't even take my day 1 picture. I got my bus and I'm literally not a big fan of bus travels. So I tried my best to be distracted and to sleep. 

I was also sure that I have to capture the moment I was going to enter into the college. I dunno why I got emotional the day 1 I was entering into the campus. I felt like VIT is person and it's welcoming me. I tried my best to keep my tears to my eyes. I was directed to an auditorium called MG auditorium. I was early there and the first two persons I met the were Anvitha and Kamia with whom I spent the rest of the day. It was it induction day which actually refers to orientation day, just VIT or physics terms. We were shown about their achievements, their techno VIT and Vibrance clips. Later a few finishes came to the dais one by one and gave us information about the life in VIT, exam info, academic info, foreign relations, culturals, higher studies trainings and especially about their placements. We had a refreshments break and we went to Gymkhana which is on the way to the AB1. It's a restaurant and it was literally overcrowded so we waited for some time and planned to eat or own lunch. We actually liked like homeless people as we did standing outside Gymkhana and are food in a hurry.

Then we went to AB1 (a block in VIT) where we had to attend a proctor proctee meeting. I didn't actually pay much attention to this meet cuz I was pretty nervous about the succeeding English proficiency test(which we call the EPT), based on which we'll be categorised and separated into groups, students 45+/50 marks can also skip a few lectures. The EPT was in the computer lab, it looked like the one in which I wrote my VITEEE exam. I got questions from synonyms, antonyms, passage comprehension, grammar etc. I came out alone since it took me long time to read the passages which were too long. Then I ran to the MG Round were we can find our buses. I was searching for my bus w waa aaaaaaaaaaroute about 30mins and finally found my bus. It'll take 1 hour , xx xto reach home, on the way, I could wait till I tell all that happened today. I was happy to see my dad and mom in the drop point along with my brother, we went to a restaurant and shared my day's memories with em!

Feel free to comment below for more blog posts about VIT's features, culturals, academics, etc.

If you want blog post on any other topics, those ideas are also welcome🤗 

Comments

  1. You do write blogs very well...!
    Want to join our club as a content writer?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular posts from this blog

Sports in the year 2024

"My wall is full now after I decorated it with pictures and newspaper articles of my dear champions. Now I can call it 'The Hall of Fame,'" giggled India with a lightly tinted blush, her eyes shimmering with joy and nostalgia. She looked at the wall, each frame a story of grit, perseverance, and glory, and sighed, "Oh, how my children shine on the world stage!" As she sat down beside the big Christmas tree, its stars and bells twinkling like the achievements she held dear, she replayed all the winning moments that filled her heart with pride. Every victory brought tears of happiness to her eyes, like a mother watching her children reach for the stars. Cricket Photo by Yogendra Singh United States/Cricket West Indies 2024 ICC Men's T20 World Cup "When Virat Kohli took charge on the field, his bat spoke louder than words," India said, a proud smile on her lips. "Jasprit Bumrah’s precision bowling was like poetry in motion. Their teamwork...

My Kanthaloor Trip Journal

Discover my personal journey through Kanthaloor by clicking on this link to my travel journal! 29 December 2023(Friday): Kanthaloor Day 1 After reaching Udumalapettai, we had tea and yummy vadas and went to the bus stand. I slept on my mom's lap all through the journey. We got down at Marayoor. At first, I thought I lost my suitcase in the bus boot. but fortunately, it was within it. Then we loved the Climate after experiencing Chennai's heat. We went to a hotel. Where the hand wash was situated on a balcony above a height and a stream. It was beautiful. I ate dosa, It was so thick. My mom and dad bought aapam. Later we went on an auto to Kanthaloor. It was going higher. On the way, We visited 'Muniyara, a neolithic stone Cave and also a viewpoint. Sri Ram went to the edge of the cliff to show off. After that, we visited Marayoor Sarkara, a place where jaggery is made. They explained the process. We drank Sugar cane juice and tasted all flavors of jaggery like spiced, ginge...

Not Top 10, But 10 Skills to Learn

 In today's fast-paced world, acquiring new skills not only enriches our lives but also equips us with valuable tools for personal and professional growth. From enhancing creativity to improving cognitive abilities and boosting career prospects, mastering a diverse set of skills can open doors to endless possibilities. Here's a curated list of 10 skills worth exploring to broaden your horizons and unlock your full potential. Left Hand Writing : Stimulate your creativity by engaging your non-dominant hand, tapping into new cognitive pathways that can enhance problem-solving and innovative thinking. New Language : Expand your cultural understanding and communication skills by learning a new language, opening doors to new friendships and career opportunities. Shorthand : Improve your note-taking efficiency and enhance workplace productivity with this invaluable skill in meetings and daily tasks. Music : Whether through playing an instrument or singing, immerse yourself in the ther...